View Single Post
Old 08-20-2023, 06:13 PM   #124
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 208: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (side-episode) [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I'm glad the jailer has options doing the night that help us solve

But town as a whole still has to come to consensus and letting one person do the work behind the scenes doesn't seem like the pro strat here
It actually is because town has plenty of PRs and keeping the game in the dark also keeps the game in the dark for scum which town heavily need right now.

By example, if nearly every player wants to insta one player except one town player that is completely right on the money. Chances are that this player is Millium and poof voilą, town loss the game. By not providing voting data and trends, scum is stuck kicking a player out of the game randomly and that's vital here.

I would tend to no lynch every phase because we don't have to deal with the votes from scum team. There's no bias to fight against.

What you're suggesting imo is only optimal after they kill the jailer, but right now it makes no sense. If I was scum, I would promote going for an insta and just misdirect town enough so they mislynch. It's easy here and fill two goals at same time. It solves the game faster for them and give them more data. This is literally a war of information.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote