View Single Post
Old 08-20-2023, 08:50 AM   #9
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 208: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (side-episode) [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Priority is prodding and getting people to interact, not worrying about my own hide.
Ok, but if others want to prod you then what ? Do you not see the problem ? It's supposed to be a two-way street.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I'm sorry do I lack guts as town?
Nah, I'm saying it's a guts feeling on my side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I don't understand how you can suss out intentions without voting and I know there isn't going to be a way to hold player's accountable for their actions without hanging someone
This is not a regular game. You're playing minesweeper right now. There's mines everywhere. You're gonna need to play formal and friendly. That's why I want to priorize townies and let night phase solve the rest.

We need transparency to understand who's town while avoiding to share information about who's a PR. The game can literally end tonight if this is not taken seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
- “No Lynch” is ON, but only IF the Jailor is alive. Also, until the jailor is removed from the game, lynches MUST be insta. "Having the most votes" will not result in a lynch.
This is incredibly important because we want town to guarantee that Millium does not get insta'd by accident.

Town can randomly insta Millium and lose. This won't happen with no lynch.
The vigi can randomly shoot Millium and lose.
Scum can randomly NK Millium and win.

This stuff needs to be mechanically optimized.

I understand if people don't want to read the OP, but we have to play around the OP. It's not just roles, it's tweaked roles with specific rules on top of it.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote