View Single Post
Old 08-20-2023, 08:03 AM   #83
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 208: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (side-episode) [GAME THREAD]

I'm sorry do I lack guts as town?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
throw ya dick!!
You can't just keep claiming your pro pressure every game and then think that's actual pressure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
ps: No lynch doesn't imply we shouldn't figure out who's town/scum. It's just night actions logistics.

I'm doing this because I want to get a feel of everyone's intentions while playing this game. I'm playing this like everyone rolled VT and I want to see who I can read. The night phase is just bonus points.

I hope people respond to me like they're VTs to avoid PR hunting too obviously.
I don't understand how you can suss out intentions without voting and I know there isn't going to be a way to hold player's accountable for their actions without hanging someone

If we're going to let night actions determine the game I could just go dip right now and check in a week if I won or not, like what way to play the game is that?

Acting like everyone is VT also rubs me the wrong way but it's not worth launching into at the moment

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote