View Single Post
Old 08-20-2023, 06:46 AM   #79
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 208: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (side-episode) [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I guess the above might be too intimidating.

So, to set the bar really low I will do a shaky low quality read list first. Please tell me how wrong I am so, I can adjust.

MML leaning wolf because guts, he said nice things about me and he also talked about me therefore I'm paranoid of him.
T-Force null because he could have said all his posts as both alignment. I'll give free town D1 pass for now let's go.
Dafty leaning wolf because first post is a comment.
Arp! Awfully town. It doesn't matter if not town, he tried. I like that. Thanks for trying!
ToonE156. He asked a question. Absolutely top town. A wolf would have commented. Trust me. (actually, don't)
XelNya wolf. Too comfy, anime gifs, I'm sensing more confidence than nihilism. Clearly this can only mean one thing. Also, he talked about me. Paranoia peak.
mellon_collie this is tricky, I'm leaning town for now, but that's trickier to gauge in a PR game.
Sourissette obvious new town player. Enough said.

Missing _Zenith_ / Lightknight 'cause didn't post.

Okay so, wolf team is Xel/MML/Dafty > (Lightknight or Zenith)

Votes don't matter this phase because it could end the game if Millium gets voted out so, I think the best course of action is to -still- try to find out who's town and who's scum and let the night actions solve the rest by going for "no lynch" until jailer is rip.
Even so, making a general consensus on who is town and who should get solved should be a priority.
If you're new, focus on helping us know your alignment and vets will probably figure something out as the process of elimination becomes clearer.

Sounds good ? Yes/No ?
Ignoring your reads list entirely and going for just the bottom of the post because its where more can be done, I think your post comes off as trying to subtly inspire less interactions by indicating we no lynch instead of fail to lynch, which sits bad with me for the moment

Rest of day will now be spent with determining malice for your slot for me personally
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote