View Single Post
Old 07-3-2023, 12:38 PM   #399
Arp!
The Toaster Poster
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite Keysmasher

Default Re: TWG 206: Betrayal at House on the Hill GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arp! View Post
I'm going to read through day0 again and see if anything sticks out to me knowing what went down last night.
I can't really think of anything to bring up other than what has already been said. we don't really have any new information based on the two deaths

like, it would make sense to check if anyone defended/refused to vote for qwerty knowing they were a werewolf, but no one voted for them or even discussed voting for them until the last minute, and at that point it was a 50/50 between qwerty and e-b-e with no motivation to specifically vote one way or the other

I agree that charu's response to lights' argument might have been a little insincere, especially since this is her first time playing. I think her argument makes sense, but there's not much we can do to apply it since the rules force us to vote for someone before the end of the day, and being strategic (or at least as strategic as we can with the information we have) with our votes will undoubtedly give us more information to use at a later point in time, even if those votes seem uninformed in the moment. I don't think anyone was in the wrong, but at the very least we could try to settle disagreements like this in a calm and sensible manner

other than that, I'm still not really suspicious of anyone yet. it's time to start asking questions, especially to the new peeps!

(btw, I go by they/them! I don't really mind if people get it wrong, but
a handful of people did, so I figured I'd mention it again just in case anyone missed/forgot about the initial post)
Arp! is offline   Reply With Quote