View Single Post
Old 07-1-2023, 11:45 AM   #136
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 206: Betrayal at House on the Hill GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arp! View Post
I had a thought that, because you voted for E-B-E so early, both you and E-B-E could be werewolves and you could be trying to remove yourself from the discussion of who the werewolf is by being the first to vote one out, but...
- that would be a very rude thing to do to someone who has never played before, and you don't seem like that kind of person
- on second thought, that wouldn't even make sense because it would only make you more suspicious; the only person who is guaranteed to know the identity of a werewolf is the other werewolf
- AND you changed your vote anyway, so this line of thinking probably doesn't make any sense
I wish Sunfan was here to read this

What you're describing is called bussing (from the phrase "threw his friend under the bus") and it's sadly something that some birdsplayers do, but this would be a very egregious time to do because losing half your team as a wold d0 sucks, and the vets don't clear people for voting a wolf with no progression shown anyway. I hope my last post puts into context why I voted E-B-E and why I switched for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Mmmmmmmmmmm

NoobiesAreTheBest
Spicy
Very spicy

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote