View Single Post
Old 05-2-2023, 11:07 PM   #13
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWGTurbo 34: The Day's Special - POST GAME / APOLOGIES

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Yeah i immediately figured the game could be broken with mass claiming. I would shoot one of the duplicate claims and town would kill the other for a 100% win chance. I just figured there was no way the game could be that unbalanced and figured you would include a True Name Nemesis (A kind of real time name based roleblock mechanic) or some other way to punish public sharing of role names.
It was a weird feeling reading that compliment that I would be smarter then that

Quote:
I was kinda thrown off by my ITA being publicly announced as well but i didnt think ill of it in the moment, just rolled with the punches. It wouldve been pretty awesome if the ITA wasnt announced and me and raeko would have to fight in a thunderdome once i claimed my role. Wouldve given lewdy a different vector to try to express himself in the game, felt like he was spinning his wheels at times in the later parts of the day.
I assumed it the thread knew it could have created drama but with so few players it obviously wasn't going to happen. I basically instantly regretted that and should have changed my mind mid game. You're absolutely right here

Quote:
You were overall a great host and i would love to play a properly balanced version of this game again!
I appriciate that, and yeah; I absolutely want to polish this and make it work

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter