View Single Post
Old 04-15-2023, 11:34 PM   #655
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 205 - Zero Active Player Dilemma GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post

Star: Very strong town sense imo and very consistent/flexible with observations. Super town in my eyes. The one asterisk is that she doesn't seem to want to press on raeko all that much, and I'm not sure I understand why. Considering the possible teamup with Raeko, they might be focused on building town cred before being more aggro on people. Idk, but I don't wanna vote her today for sure.
For me, I was town leaning raeko for having a very stream of consciousness approach that seemed pretty genuine. So kind of foil to T-Force who seemed to be really putting in effort but seemed less genuine in how he was doing so. I have played with her a few times as both town and wolf and she did seem closer to the former. I think most of the other players in this game have a better track record with reading her than me. So I was both glad to see that consensus from other people seemed to be similar to how I felt, but it did scare me a bit that she could be overlooked and was probably being defended by a wolf. It was a relief for me when T-Force pulled what he did because it eliminated a lot of those scarier possibilities for me. I did ask questions as they came up to try to get more to go off, but yeah.