View Single Post
Old 04-14-2023, 02:04 PM   #631
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 205 - Zero Active Player Dilemma GAME THREAD

Hi guys =) I was sick all night, but I got on top of my symptoms (mostly)!

To answer the more recent question, yeah I've played ever Zero Escape game.

Anyway, I promised a reads list the day before, so here's a little bit of that:

T-Force: Full of effort posts, but with relatively low pressure of his own. His interaction history with the cardflipped people so far is not the best, but... there's worse.

Freezin: Locked one shot PR.

Bugkid: I don't really buy his d0 trash tier reads list, nor his meek questioning of people's voting. He appears to me to be more trying to blend in than anything else. Him putting raeko under freezin in his trust list is the strangest play I've ever seen prolly, so I'm guessing it's a meme

Star: Very strong town sense imo and very consistent/flexible with observations. Super town in my eyes. The one asterisk is that she doesn't seem to want to press on raeko all that much, and I'm not sure I understand why. Considering the possible teamup with Raeko, they might be focused on building town cred before being more aggro on people. Idk, but I don't wanna vote her today for sure.

Storn: I don't see anything from him that looks like he's trying to solve the game. Should speak for itself

Raeko: Too little commitment to solving the game. Literally the best/most telling thing she's done all game is unvoting T-Force when he was 1 from insta. Potential partnerships with the rest of the active people does not look good to me at all (unless we're talking about akane cosplay (you are very cute!) even though 999 is the worst one imo)

Who to vote though? I dunno. Freezin and myself aside, I don't really want to do star so far and I would rather let Force live for now. Between Storn, Bugkid and Raeko, I thiiiiink I'd rather leave bugkid alone for now. His interactions with Force give me the impressions this is not a town-town interaction, but also not a wolf-wolf one either, and I think we can come to a better consensus if we discuss raeko and storn a bit more instead