View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 03:19 PM   #43
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 205 - Zero Active Player Dilemma GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I guess I'll skip the Day 0 memes and just go full Haku.

I have an avatar change (yes, very convincing strong argument thank you) and a post with no words that could be interpreted in multiple ways by someone who I believe would have the guts to post this to a partner.

Gonna vote Hateandhatred just because your first post had no words and I'm curious if you struggle with entrances.

tbh, I'm hoping you two are town because that'd make the game more fun for me. I'm just sort of intrigued by how everyone would enter this game after such a long break from TWG.
lmao u wot

haku town as fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Imagine you're reborn in an isekai world and the God of that world tells you that if you don't find a girlfriend, you will not survive in 48 hours.

Do you:

A) Panic and try to find someone regardless of how small the chance.
or
B) Panic and freak out thinking this will never work and only yolo to try when there's 30 min left.

We've been doing B) a little too much on FFR and not enough A).
I'm trying to fix that. I do understand it requires effort and often doesn't pay off, but at same time, there's this light at the end of the tunnel that's like "hey I'm really vibing with this person, it's like they truly where we're going" and boom you got a solid town read because you understand the narrative better and can make a better call suddenly.

I'm trying to become that tunnel so y'all can become the light. Nothing changed.
sidenote Gal*Gun is kinda that

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Time for a bold move

storn
y tho