View Single Post
Old 01-20-2023, 09:35 AM   #85
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast POST-GAME THREAD

Only other thing for me to add is that for every Tokzic example there's probably 5 more of it happening the other way.

Yeah ideally everyone should jump on players who do that but they don't a lot of the time.

"Oh he's here now I guess I should move my vote"

~

Regarding fairness of modkills towards wolves: I think that two dead towns plus a nightkill benefit wolves much more then you are giving them credit. Yeah, if given the choice they would pick an active player and keep the inactive ones around for the free F3 win---I also like my victories to be free from time to time, but to say this benefits town significantly more just doesn't make a lot of sense outside of the context that Town now has a chance to engage the game

And if giving an entire team a chance to play the game makes it unbalanced then we either need to completely revamp how we play or find another game. The advantages that wolves lose are ones that they really shouldn't have had to begin with, and this very rule could benefit that side in just as many instances

Considering that inactivity worsens over time, I would be more worried of wolves insta-winning in F5 before I concern myself with how much knowledge town might get from the double flip

Edit: to be clear, insta-winning early would suck to but that is always better then the slow defeat of having to watch it play out over multiple phases.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Last edited by MixMasterLar; 01-20-2023 at 09:37 AM..