View Single Post
Old 12-20-2022, 03:25 PM   #52
snooches
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?

-Overhead a couple people in class back in middle school talking about flash games to play at the time, heard FFR brought up and since I was getting into DDR it caught my attention. Was pretty much my goto game from there on. Still lurk around just out of habit, plus just a good source for finding new music.

What is the story behind your username?

-Change up from my previous which I never really liked, just stuck with it because I was committed to the progress I had made on it. This name was kind of random, sounded entertaining and the interpretation to its meaning kinda varies from an outside perspective which adds to it.

Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why? (For example this can be someone from FFR you idolize/respect, an FFR rival that pushes you to improve, or a good friend from FFR that you made since joining.)

-Not so much anyone currently as Im not really active in the community anymore, but back when I was qqwref, reptile3141, funmonkey54, sky kitten, sk8r43, kmay, Jerry DB, etc just to name a handful who I was most involved with.

What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR? (Can be for the game or the website.)

-Overall site revamp is very much needed, outdated and just was never fond of the layout to begin with.

-Game wise, maybe some sort of specific training engine or sub section to the current engine where you can practice specific patterns, speeds, etc without having to isolate off charts. Also, in addition, some sort of easier way to mess with gameplay setup experimentation. Gameplay editior only does so much and doesnt so much help with a actual gameplay feel, and hopping back and forth gets annoying at times.
snooches is offline   Reply With Quote