View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 12:45 PM   #582
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

Going to continue from here:

Freezin's thread impact has been low. MML even notes this but puts him on the I can solve him later train:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I like Freezin's last few posts but it ain't like he's rocking the boat or anything, pretty standard takes for the game in it's current state. The one thing I disagree on is that I do think we have two active wolves and one that's trying to go UTR.
Like freezin's Day 1 impact was a shadow vote on Juber and that's pretty much it. I understand being sick and if we're giving him a pass for that okay but that means his D1 was at bare minimum a null.

His D2 has been pretty neutral as well outside of the vote on me or as MML said "not rocking the boat". The only pro I have on freezin currently is he at least seems to be considering other worldviews. Post 524/525 are good windows into freezin's headspace and I appreciate them a lot. I'm not sure this is enough to justify a town read. It's probably enough to look in other spaces for the moment thought due to the extreme lethargy/low input from RB/Raeko/Jub/WV.

I could really see a MML/Charu +1 world at the moment, and I really need to look into the last 4 before EOD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.