View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 11:51 AM   #553
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Anyways I took a break last night because ping ponging intentional misrepresentations from MML was getting tedious.

TBH the back and fourth with him reminds me of old active Charu as a wolf. Charu would sometimes just dig at a target in thread by misrepresenting posts and nitpicking at basic things till either him or his target died, and that's exactly what MML is doing here. He's digging in on a revenge vote from D1 and just refusing to expand his primary voting horizons outside of that because if he leaves his tunnel he loses his momentum.

MML's entire strategy currently is "if you agree with me you're town and if you don't you're wolf".

Look at his Town reads: Bug, Freezin and Charu, If you vote for me or even indicate you want to vote for me you can get a townread from MML. Just basic pocketing. If you have any other ideas He wants to Lynch you. He's literally making it that black and white. Charu and freezin have both been lackluster and I think are bad reads. At least Bug had some reasoning.

Charu has been super agreeable with everything and seems slightly afraid to make enemies and I kinda hate it. I get the arm injury might be limiting his posting but it shouldn't be affecting his temperament. He likes MML's argument but doesn't really add to it, nods in agreement to it but doesn't pursue anything. He's like a MML shadow yes man. Of course MML likes him. If MML is somehow town and just sitting in a brutal tunnel, Charu is the yesman wolf backing him up.

Freezin's thread impact has been low. MML even notes this but puts him on the I can solve him later train:
Honestly I would love to make posts where it's essay long, but I don't have the patience for that on a phone. Doing multi-quotes is impossible, lol.

Anyways, I get your read on me now. Of course my answer is I'm town, but yeah!

I suppose my other wolf read is Wayward, not a fan of their reentrance.

Wayward

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.