View Single Post
Old 11-21-2022, 11:38 AM   #443
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

Other then Manti and FFA going on about Pokemon, the thing that stands out the most is Roundbox refusing to respond to me while constantly referring to me and Manti. It's weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I'm ok with a FFA lynch
I'm ok with Jub and Wayward tbh
I'm very ok with Manti because I think he's literally just grabbing the first pst he sees and trying to build an argument off of that instead of playing the fucking game. Again. As is his MO at this point

I am not ok with Lewdy lynch
I am not ok with Bug lyncg
I am not ok with Charu lynch
I am not ok with Freezin lynch

I guess Round and Raeko can live too idk not super impressed with Round and Raeko's d0 are aways kinda uneventful
These where my reads at the time, for those who think I was only voting Manti to avoid making stances or w/e. For what it's worth at the time I probably would have gone FFA for my second vote, so if you want to get at me for wanting to vote a town then c'mon at me. He had enough enough at the time and would continue to until Freezing strted the Juber push, and I thought Manti's reason was really bad so I stuck the vote to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
what makes you so confident I'm town?
it seems like you're implying that a little bit
What the fuck is this phrasing? This is in response to FFA not liking Manti btw

Look back at EOD and Round spends more time defending Manti then he does anything else. It's weird, and he does it at weird times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
what builds associations in this game is also conversation, not just voting for someone to get them to talk. i don't vote people to pressure them. i don't think i've ever done that. i vote for people based on the information they give (or don't give). this opinion is very strange to me, but i still think you're town.
I disagree that you shouldn't pressure with votes, unless you're playing at ZD where they only allow you to make one vote (super weird way to play, but interesting)

I must confess I like the tone of this post. I think it looks good coming from Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I think you're town but I can't say why right now

Call it tone read :*
Huh oh hm...yikes
Starting to see why a possible wolf would theoretically want to switch votes to FFA. Just saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
jub3r7
Start of the counter wagon. We know FFA is town, and if Freezin was a wolf he had no reason to swing off him like that unless they are both town and Freezin wants it to be dramatic

......I don't believe that because Freezin is sick right now. As a sick wolf, if he didn't have to do anything he simply wouldn't. That's what my gut says anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Lets put the juber wagon at 3 with FFA and see what happens.
This trips me up because there's no reason to this at all rather he's wolf or town. I feel this and the next post are key to determining wolf relationships but I can't really pinpoint why

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
eh I'll control this vote sure ffa
The indifference here is staggering. Anyway final Vote coun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Vote Count (D0 Final)

5 — flashflash_account — bugkid666, Wayward Vagabond, Charu, mellon_collie, DarkManticoreX2
4 — Jub3r7 — roundbox, Shadow_God_10, FreezinIce, flashflash_account
1 — Wayward Vagabond — Jub3r7
1 — DarkManticoreX2 — MixMasterLar

— Day has ended. If this votecount is incorrect, let me know within 2 minutes. —
Note: Please send me a PM on discord or FFR if the votecount is wrong or your vote is missed at any time.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter