Old 11-21-2022, 01:57 AM   #438
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I actually wrote a long post that probably crossed the lines so instead I'm just going to say this and move on:

Manti, unlike half these players I've played you. I've wolfed with you. Twice. I know your wolf strat has always been to wait last second and then try to use one post to indict someone, only figuring out a case of someone called you in it. I know you don't try to make random votes at EOD "for info" when you're town----as town you rarely make them, ever.

I am not buying what you are selling, I do not believe you

I look forward to your one sentenced canned response because you didn't read this past the vote, and therefore are unable to actually respond to me. When you do that, I will probably decline to engage your posts further
That strat is predicated on a lack of time and/or interest. I signed up for this game because I had interest. I still lack time and may never have it again as my college days are long gone. I don’t get 4+ hours to hawk the thread anymore and draw conclusions. I see posts I don’t like I dig into them to figure out the reason. That’s why you got voted.

You’re saying my votes are random which is an abusive twist on reality.

I voted you because I didn’t like your 180 on the no lynch option. You were kinda for it but not really sold until you got pressure and then you backed off. This smells like a wolf feeling out what he can sell. There were no heavy bites and there was a little bit of pushback so you let it go. Sure humans can do this too but it’s a bit more likely from the wolf end IMO.

I voted Juber for wagonomics. He was not the better lynch.
I voted FFA because juber’s wagon was a pres vote from FFA, a mystery vote from freezin which I did not like. A non committal roundbox and SG vs my two heavy town reads.

Did anyone actually like the juber wagon? I think the answer is no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.