View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 03:40 AM   #6
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Default Re: Just tried out Gnosia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I'm 15 Loops in and proven seer, just to tell them yes we should vote my red check, just so they can all say that I'm too eger and must be Gnosia, to vote me and lose the loop

Bar none the nuttiest round of anything I have ever played

Agreed. Artwork is fantastic, I like (the idea of) the characters and once you unlock the option to do custom games it becomes more of what I expected

I get it's more a quick, arcade-styls visual novel (a sentence that hurts my brain) and not really a true deduction game since it 's more balancing states and timing your actions right but maaaaaaaan I think Ive lost every single loop so far, and half the time it's because a human counter claimed a role after tHe fUCkinG rOLe CLAIM WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT SETSU WHY THE FUCK DID YOU COUNTER CLAIM THE FUCKING SEER SETSU WHY
Just got Gnosia and that last thing you said just happened to me. Setsu came out as a fake seer and i had to counterclaim them. Are you saying theres a chance they did that as a human? wtf.....?

I was just gonna railroad them till they died but if they did that as a human my brain might melt

edit1: Checked them at night and thank god they were Gnosia

edit2: Setsu was hard defending Gina, so they got into a kitb with Gina which kept being a tie. I then suggested we freeze both, people agreed and we won instantly cause ofc they were both Gnosia. Any game that lets me kill 2 wolves in one night is a great game in my book.

edit3: these guys love to hardclaim seer day 1 for no reason

edit4: 3 people just claimed seer. I think im gonna have an aneurysm

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

Last edited by FreezinIce; 09-28-2022 at 04:54 AM..
FreezinIce is offline   Reply With Quote