storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Dump Batch Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonE156 View Post
dawg

ayo can we make his posts a copypasta at this point
Toone, you may disagree with him, but posting content that amounts to "lol ur wrong u dumb" isnt going to help anything. This is luke the 3rd post you've made like this and it doesn't add to the conversation. You may disagree, but atleast give him the courtesy of an actual response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klimtkiller View Post
FFR has for years prided itself on having high-quality files; charting was down to an artform, and it actually took skill to make a good chart. this is also probably demotivating for the stepartists who put so much effort making their chart perfect all this time. it’s like it was pointless and it’s like, why continue to put in effort anymore into charts, or chart at all?

allowing dumps is a huge step in the wrong direction.
Your big assumption here is that because a chart is a dump, it is inherently a bad chart. This is far from the truth. There are tons of fantastically well made dumps out there. There are also a lot of really bad ones, but just as many bad non dumps exist (just look at legacy files) we will be denying a bunch of dumps because of quality, just like any other batch. Take a serious look at rainshower and tell me why its a bad chart. It must be since its a dump. If its a chart so bad it should be rejected you should have no problems tearing it apart. Its just a good chart and being a dump doesnt change that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote