View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 09:49 PM   #565
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 202 - GAME THREAD

I think the thing that's making my perspective on who to vote really difficult here is the
"WHEN DID THE GAME REALLY START" question

if you operate with the mentality that the game didn't start and nobody had alignments on d0, you can look at it from that lens
however, there is also the lens that the game has always been running since the start of thread and everyone has known their alignments from the get-go

the problem with this either of these lenses is it makes posts like this so hard to interpret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
What do you mean why ? Game felt like everyone rolled green applicant D0 no matter how I look at it. I wish my early game thing left more hindsight for this point into the game.

If there someone who rolled wolf in the previous phase and moved back to green you should say something, but I doubt anyone like that will show up.

Still, if everyone was town on the first phase then why did storn flip ? That would mean there's a "N0" mechanic in the game or does that mean the game actually started on the previous phase ?

If the game only started now then what's the point of the previous phase ? There has to be more to this.
take this post, seriously
with the lens of the game started after d0: town!haku is confused about the setup and trying to look for an explanation, wolf!haku is feigning ignorance. I see town!haku more likely in this scenario
with the lens that the game started from thread start: town!haku is confused about the setup and trying to look for an explanation, wolf!haku is setting up a sinister misunderstanding of when the game truly started

does anyone else get what I'm saying here?