View Single Post
Old 07-9-2022, 02:13 PM   #24
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 202 - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
I don't think they had any relation to roles (force said random.org was used) but it certainly might have determined how many of each role was allotted? the timing is interesting, I hadnt thought of that. I was thinking to myself that I don't remember this game being advertised as a turbo. mechanics maybe, but I don't believe it was stated that this was a bastard game.

if after lynching or night death we do get their answers, then that means they are at least relevant to solving something, otherwise why offer them up.
when i say determine the roles what i mean is what mechanics the roles use. This doesn't mean specifically that it chose alignment or that you chose what role you would have. a good example is TWG 187 where your role was based on the character you chose. I dont think we have anything as direct or impactful here, but that about my line of thinking.

I still wont rule it out as just fluff, we are all applicants for the Museum of International Recreational Activities afterall. just some brainstorming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post