View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 01:29 PM   #1451
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Recommend me some 2022 albums halp

Day suck my balls: this Schnozz album

At first, I was like "wow goddamn this might be the worst album I've heard all year".

Then, around the middle where there was a song with virgin in the title, I started thinking "actually, this is kinda fun".

Then, a few minutes later, I went back to thinking "wow goddamn this might be the worst album I've heard all year".

This album REALLY had to sample all the worst of not-quite top pop hits from last decade like Tik Tok and Bonfire? Were people asking for a mashcore-esque remix of the worst era of one of the worst rappers today? Or Ke$ha? I say the latter without thinking of the real world atrocities she went through, just how bad her 2010 music was.

This album makes me wonder when generation Delta or Gamma or whatever will start saying "okay zoomer" the way I say "okay boomer" to people in their 40s today.

This album made me wonder if being on a cramped ass international flight was making me more cynical, and I mean, it probably is, but I think if I was at home in my bed I wouldn't even finish this shit.

This album made me contemplate the fact that what gets me pumped the fuck up in live music settings often sounds TERRIBLE when I'm listening alone and motionless.

This album really made me confront the fact that in under 3 months I can only half-assedly claim to be in my "early 20s".

This album made me wonder if the flight attendants were watering down my drinks because after 3 I enjoyed Licorice Pizza a lot more than sober but between 3 and 5 this album remained booty crust.

This album is asscheeks.

Best Track: pick a song from the latter half and it has a 50% chance of not being asscheeks, pretending the bonus tracks don't exist. Why does this 2022 album already have bonus tracks? Whose listening to the standard version?
Rating: 2.5/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote