View Single Post
Old 06-6-2022, 02:32 PM   #16
hayatewillown
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Ok guys I need a little help

So, I've been off and on the site for a long time. I looked at my post history and kinda see how deranged and stuff I was growing up, I was extremely unstable and my family was really hard on me and I had the worldview of a shrimp. I just wanna say sorry to all the people I annoyed and hurt in the past (even they even exist here still lol)

I was going through my old posts to see if I could delete them because I was ashamed, and I found this and wanted to give an update!!!

Me and this girl are married now! I'm kinda estranged from my family for sticking with her hardcore, I didn't even invite my mom to my wedding because although I was ultra conservative (due to my parents literally brainwashing me and stuff, you can see it in my early posts), I am now the furthest left person in my family.

I was in... 9th grade when I originally posted it I think, and we've been together since! Made it through college (even went to separate colleges) and eventually moved in together and last year we got married (we were living together for years to make sure it could work and kinda forgot X'D).

I'm now 29, turning 30 soon-

A lot has changed, my own identity, my family, this site, I'm just glad there's something to come back to when I want to pound some arrows and if I get banned for resurrecting a thread I wanna go ahead and apologize in advance! Just let me log in and play please Just wanted to let the people in the thread know that they were absolutely right. She was the best possible person for me on this planet and soulmate!

Last edited by hayatewillown; 06-6-2022 at 03:07 PM..
hayatewillown is offline   Reply With Quote