View Single Post
Old 04-23-2022, 02:43 PM   #55
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - SIGNUPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
I..have never personally used tapatalk and I've been able to phone post many times in TWG games. I use the default Samsung internet browser and she purrs like a kitten
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Y'all about to appriciate the amount of post I've made over the years on phone I tell you hwat
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I also post from mobile browser, though I use Brave instead, mostly for consistency since it's what I use on my desktop.
y'all are only saying all this because you never used tapatalk.

it was like having a dedicated app on my phone for twg, with a UI and functionality even better than these forums on desktop. it really streamlined reading up and made everything super smooth for phones, whereas trying to get on my mobile browser always felt like I was fighting a closed-minded asshole website that was designed for PCs and will NOT cooperate with screen size changes and all the associated difficulties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote