Old 04-10-2022, 08:19 PM   #247
Zlyice
Slightly unpronounceable
Lead Difficulty Consultant
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran

Default Re: Song Corrections Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumaestro View Post
The explicit tag is woefully under-utilized and not an ideal solution. More ideal imo would be like the Legacy genre but that's a separate discussion.

It does make sense to expand its use to include suggestive audio like in Snacky Happiness or Slashmaid or Manhattan Lover etc. That'd be in line with the "PG-13" level the site has always maintained.
I agree that the explicit tag would be well used in these scenarios. I think Pervs and The Epidemic of Unexpected Relapses should also be on this list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumaestro View Post
FFR should still align its credit with whatever the artist has intended re:title. I don't really buy the fact that they're legacy files as a reason to keep them incorrectly attributed. Zelda and 8bit Eighties are good to change to, as T-Force brought up.
Agreed here too that titles of legacy files should be changed to make sure they are properly attributed. With all of the files that have had their titles fixed lately (some of which that are now under a correct title that is entirely distinct from what it was historically titled on FFR), I feel like legacy files should be receiving the same treatment.
Zlyice is offline   Reply With Quote