View Single Post
Old 02-24-2022, 02:04 PM   #211
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Song Corrections Thread

Just actually bothered to check my own content for stuff, and most everything is cleaned up super nicely, and I really appreciate the effort into that.

Before Cynthia; Kindred, The Eternal Hunters; & N's Farewell should be in the Arcade section of the game.

Before Cynthia is literally a remaster / direct cover of the original game audio, Kindred is literally the theme of the character it's named after. N's Farewell is a piano based cover and redo of the song from Pokemon Black & White with the same name.

I assume they're in their current genres (and I'm ok if they stay) because the song's actual genre is most represented that way, but in the interest of consistency these are the last issues with my in-game work. Either those should move, or Lavender Town (Fairytale Remix) should be relocated to Classical.

If I had a choice of how it was handled I'd put them all into Arcade, but Goldstinger, your judgement has been super good and I'm good with whatever choice you wanna make there. (I know super irrelevant set of changes but since the house is being cleaned, I figured it might be worth a mention.)
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote