View Single Post
Old 10-5-2021, 09:08 PM   #415
badman7772
It happens for a reason.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: badman7772's Post-OT Wild Card Tournament [Final Round]

I will say that I do have a slight confession to make. If you choose not to forgive me, that's okay, but it has to be said.

Round 1 I mentioned that there would be a surprise if the "E" thread survived the entire tournament. I don't really have anything for a surprise ready, and to be honest, I didn't remember until tonight that I said that.

To compensate for this, each participant that submits for the R6 sentence bonus will now receive 10,000 credits, as if you won the vote, so make sure you submit for that bonus for easy change. I will also extend ALL currently active bonus until 12 PM tomorrow alongside makeup submissions to avoid not getting anything at all.

Aside from the above, I enjoyed running this tournament despite feeling a slight burnout towards the end. I'm definitely going to take a break from hosting stuff for a while. I cannot believe what you guys have achieved as competitors overall, and I'm truly proud of it.

I also wish to thank every single individual who contributed to this tournament and donating to what ended up being my BIGGEST tournament EVER with no staff sources! Everything was donated by you guys and I had a small amount of credits that I earned to contribute to this. I couldn't have made this all happen without y'all.

Also special thanks to every competitor that participated. I'm glad you guys enjoyed this type of tournament and overall nothing but positive feedback so far. I'm not sure if/when I'll host another one, but one thing's for sure though. It'll be a straight banger!