View Single Post
Old 09-7-2021, 11:25 AM   #31
Lights
owo
Head of Events Team
Event StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: What happened to The Replicator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Well, currently, I stand by my initial statement. I’m literally the first person who would tell you that not only am I unapologetically rude, but I’m actually just a shitty person if we’re talking personality. I think the condescension section is an inaccurate interpretation of my tone and intent, but given I refuse to change my manner of speech, except to prove a point, or make what I am saying more accessible to the more fragile, I don’t think it’s an unfair comment.

I take it significantly better than most of the people I post harshly on. The best critique from my last, “blow up” was that I didn’t need to make it a public spectacle. No one successfully argued my points, and instead the mod team went and had some little meeting, and placed special rules on me that aren’t listed anywhere. By all accounts, I only lose in the “being a good person” department.

You lose. I might be a fucking cunt, but I take critique better than any of you.
hello friend, this has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Nobody actually cares who wins or loses and 9 times out of 10, the only "department" that matters is "being a good person".

Its never too late to take the high road.