View Single Post
Old 09-7-2021, 11:13 AM   #30
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: What happened to The Replicator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0 View Post
Nope. I do it because I think your unapologetically rude and condescending behaviour needs to be checked. You weren't even on my radar until you first addressed me as a "fucking idiot" despite us having zero interactions with one another up until then.

You're the definition of a person who can dish it out but can't take it. You're not even worth anymore of my time anyways.
Well, currently, I stand by my initial statement. I’m literally the first person who would tell you that not only am I unapologetically rude, but I’m actually just a shitty person if we’re talking personality. I think the condescension section is an inaccurate interpretation of my tone and intent, but given I refuse to change my manner of speech, except to prove a point, or make what I am saying more accessible to the more fragile, I don’t think it’s an unfair comment.

I take it significantly better than most of the people I post harshly on. The best critique from my last, “blow up” was that I didn’t need to make it a public spectacle. No one successfully argued my points, and instead the mod team went and had some little meeting, and placed special rules on me that aren’t listed anywhere. By all accounts, I only lose in the “being a good person” department.

You lose. I might be a fucking cunt, but I take critique better than any of you.