View Single Post
Old 07-29-2021, 04:29 PM   #438
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
It's clear no amount of convincing can be given with what we have, and I painfully understand the circumstances and reasonings of why you're saying storn should be flipped.

I just hate that it's based off of this idea that PRs can't do anything.

And I can't fault backpack for his line of reasoning because... nothing like this has ever happened in TWG. Hell, nothing like this has ever happened ANYWHERE that I know of that has Mafia games.

So it's useless at this point. I'm just going to sit here, read the thread, and hope for the best.
I understand your feelings, and at this point I am loathe to make any further assumptions about Game 2's mechanics.

I elaborated a theory about the game going in reverse, which if true, means that nightkills cannot mechanically happen. I don't even care if that's true or not right now tbh. The only facts we have about this game is that we can get color-flips from players by lynching them.

I have zero indication that "parity" is even a thing in this game. We have zero evidence of nightkills either.

Our best plan is to leverage what we DO know--- that we can generate color-flips--- to provide info to Game 1: a game that we are reasonably certain is tied to our win conditions.

Like I said earlier, I'm not even sure that Game 2 is even a "game" to begin with. This phase, I have been directing my energy towards Game 1 as purely a support role because their game is, well, almost certainly actually a "game."

And flipping storn is bar-none the best information we can supply to Game 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic