View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 11:20 AM   #1308
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Recommend me some 2021 albums halp

Day 864: Space and Time by Justine Skye

This artist was funnily enough one of the very first concerts I ever went to, because of something called "High School Nation Tour" that brought (at the time) a bunch of no-names to high schools across the nation... If the name of the program didn't make that obvious. Drake Bell performed at a bunch of those tours and at the time I was bummed that he didn't decide to come to my school but considering recent events... Yeahhhhhh haha I'm glad I didn't a picture with that dude.

Anyways, the last thing I heard about this artist before finding out she released something this year is that she accused Sheck Wes of a bunch of abusive behavior, which is extremely easy to believe, and then nothing, and then Spotify randomly recommended this to me. Aaaand, it's okay. I remember when she performed I didn't like any of the people performing but she was definitely the best by far, and considering she was like 18 at the time (just a little bit more than 2 years older than me WOW) my memory says that she did a good job. This album is basically just pretty average pop R&B stuff all the way through, it's pleasant to listen to, no real clunkers, no real bangers. I've actively listened to this album 3 times now and each time has felt like passive listening, if that makes sense.

I think I'm finally escaping the biggest source of my depression guys, check back here for updates!

Best Track: In My Bag
Rating: 6/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote