View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 07:27 PM   #1923
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Ben i kinda got townish vibes from earlier, I would normally vote Force here out of sheer scum equity.

but I think a ben flip is just flat-out more useful here. His wagon is super clean, all of the scrambling last EoD is primarily centered around protecting Ben and also distancing from a Logman lynch (presumably mislynch. they "know" he was town, so they don't want to be associated with a green flip.)

My PoV is that the wolves needed to protect Ben, but also didn't want to throw all of their votes onto a green-flip.

So, they needed a new wagon bigger than Ben's. They first tried with Kappa. The Kappa hype faded, so they needed someone new. So they tried Haku. Haku ended up being "good enough" of a wagon, because it kept Ben out of danger and absorbed votes that could have gone towards Ben. Without needing to get their hands dirty with a Logman mislynch.

Force fits this narrative to a fucking T. I want to nail him to the cross for scum behavior, but I think we get more bang for our buck starting off with Ben, because Force's scumminess is partially predicated on a Ben wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic