Old 06-16-2021, 12:55 PM   #19
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: All i want to do is touch your power points

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Gonna make this easy for you.

1. There's no fine intricacy being discussed, it's a simple term being corrected
you are right there is no fine intricacy, hence why map and chart are literally interchangeable and you pretending like there is is far more gatekeepy than me shitting on you

Quote:
Even then, I have simfiles in well respected packs, ODI3, VGMP4, The Void, I have files in Project Alpha. I'm pretty sure you and I share packs we have content in, which means we're at least comparable in terms of quality.
I'd b inclined to look up the odi3 thread to see what zagh said about your chart compared to, like, fashion queen
vgmp4, void, and project alpha are all moot points tho because all of my charts in those packs are quite bad

Quote:
So actually get off dude, you don't get to make that post.
I mean I don't like tooting my own horn when it comes to stepmania files but somewhat objectively speaking I am more qualified than you to make a post like that. I have been playing longer, I have made more content, I have even made charts specifically for o!m

Quote:
2. The other part is literally still making it more than it is. I'm not engaging with it.
the point is that you never should have made the post in the first place lmao how you can have this sentiment thrown at you for years and still be completely unperturbed by it is quite frankly insane