View Single Post
Old 04-1-2021, 12:48 PM   #77
tn5421
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

I'm still catching up, and don't want to make a single huge post. Here is part 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
actually this is what i think would make a wonderful game, based on what i've learned so far:
1. lynch ffa day 0
No.

Quote:
2. listen to haku probably
Probably, but also no.

Quote:
3. funnygurl is probably a wolf, but we ignore it anyways bc she's funny
Unless moderators don't randomize wolf selection, I don't agree with this either.

The group of people that agreed to this post is also unfortunate. Shadow_God_10, Cold Kitten, mellonxcollie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
my boss is in the office tomorrow and i have ddoctors appt after that so i will post in the afternoon/eveno after i get poked and prodded, going 2 bed now

might post earlier if work allows

thinking about charu
If you don't mind me asking, why charu? Is he known to only do the bird thing as wolf? Or do you just not like that he's committed to only squalking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Can you tell me if we played TWG together before ? I feel like you know where I'm going to go before I go there.
I've played a lot on mafiascum, and a few games on a bunch of other websites. Your post was a relatively generic "call to action" type post that attempts to get people to take the game more seriously.
Which is, incidentially, something I wholeheartedly agree with. Page 1 is slim pickings when it comes to forming reads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Raeko, I know it's been a while since we've all played buuuuuuuuut...

The quoted post above is directed at Charu, even though TN didn't quote bird man's post, it's directly above it...
"cacaw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_carbo View Post
Good opinions are facts, stop making it seem like they aren't.