View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 01:12 PM   #931
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post

I think wv is showing some concern about the game, and trying to solve. Its still kind of lazy, but it makes me not want to kill him very much
now that I'm not driving this is what I'm talking about specifically and is kinda the reason why I even continued to read his posts even though I totally wanted to be a stubborn shithead

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
oracle fucked over my morning but I've been kinda rereading and I think I'm only okay with either fg or wv dying today
this post was before a pretty big reread

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
well yeah but I'm thinking it would have been neato to see reactions from raeko's potential partners

tbqh I'm thinking either fg or plop for last wolf
fg's defense of nanook early on and her staying away from raeko generally speaking, even with her low post count, is weird
plop was like basically the only "strong" town read that nanook had early on with his rand town lean or whatever, and then raeko used him in her fake claim

plop isn't nearly as strong as fg but I think he might be worth looking more into
at any rate I'm parking a vote on funnygirl... yet again
funnygirl
this post was after a pretty big reread

do you both rly think I'm flipping between plop and wv because I'm a wolf or do you both think I'm flipping between plop and wv because I'm a baddie