View Single Post
Old 05-5-2020, 01:39 PM   #137
MyNameIsNothing
ʕ◡ᴥ◡✿ʔ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: I'm Rusty Tournament

gonna ghost all ds 6 7 and 8 to get practice on those difficulties as well! i'll include initial scores and will probably just update this post when i get new bests im satisfied with.

Prior PBs
D5: unplayed
D6: 4-0-0-0
D7: 2-0-0-0
D8: 128-9-25-12
Initial Scores
D5
beep beep file was fun, especially in the second half! took a couple tries but AAA'd relatively easily after a missflag (AAA)
D6
amen iraq is something that I should've aaa'd 3/4 years ago when i wasn't rusty, but first full attempt scores for now. (5-3-3-2)
D7
goblinnnnnnnn <3 <3 <3 i grinded the hell out of it even after I was eliminated in the 10th official in d5, and the trill just ruining all my scores. at my best I almooooost AAA'd with a 2g clean run, but my stamina has definitely taken the biggest hit of all my skillsets. got destroyed in the latter half but will definitely improve this after i finish some final papers lol (40-3-5-5)
D8
didnt participate in the last official, missed signups by a couple of weeks, but seeing the scores d8 ppl were putting out were insane from where top level players were like 3-4 years ago. anyways, love epileptic crisis, was super excited when it was put in game, but those are some of the wackiest bursts for me and it came out way after my rust had set in, so i've never been able to get a great score on it. can def get this down a bit in the coming days though! (195-14-32-30)

(also thank u for keeping the tournaments coming!)

Last edited by MyNameIsNothing; 05-5-2020 at 01:45 PM..
MyNameIsNothing is offline   Reply With Quote