View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 12:13 AM   #2032
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetic View Post
The tone doesn't sound like someone who thinks jessie is a fine lynch. Can we say flipflop?
Or someone who realized that C9++++++ is a terrible setup to lynch people without specific info from them. maybe discard your shade for a moment and re-read the same posts you quoted from a "shado is town" perspective and you'll start discerning why I let her go

Quote:
You said you wanted jessie to answer for herself tomorrow, yet no mention of her in your opening post?

Okay, now you're talking about jessiebessie...
I just gotta say, it's really fucking weird that you quoted my two posts back to back and then still wrote this out about them. Like, you clearly saw me following up to get her to answer, and still wrote out the first part of this? Why?

Quote:
...But you want to lynch on the Xiz wagon. Which jessie is conveniently not a part of. Yeah.
this game does not revolve around jessie. the gamestate very clearly indicates that wolves are controlling lynches / pushing mislynches. that points to the Xiz wagon as a good pool to lynch from. how much I want to lynch jessie is irrelevant to that. even if jessie was a definite wolf, there's still her team to find. surely you can see how its possible to simultaneously push someone while looking for a solution to the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!