Old 04-28-2020, 06:13 PM   #1742
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
oh im wrong then

i wanted to build a town circle

- thought post #150 was a neural network link, aka bond between two things, aka masons. Didnt think anything really of it, all i did was put you as town
- DBP and Duskfalls first posts about town reading players were each other, no other reads, really early. I was like, oh they are masons. Okay cool. I'll leave them at top town.

- I was trying to soft the soft, saying 'oh cool i know MM are two more of the letters. im a 1 shot and am useless later' and was subtly taking their reads and using that to dictate my shoot.
- I kept prodding dbp and dusk but WHY U GOTTA BE AFK ALWAYS DBP PLZ
- I then got prodded hard, and outed.
- xel died probably because they thought the two letters I knew were CC or something.
- I gloated about how 'hah, thats not the two letters i was hinting at'

All i wanted to do was just sit back mang, literally just 4 posts and the thread was 50% about me all the time. I just wanted to chill mang.
I'm.. buying this. It doesn't excuse anything else, but I think this comes from a genuine place. I thought you thought something else about someone else, but that's besides the point.

is this what you threatened to "out"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!