View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 01:31 PM   #540
leetic
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
You, psychoangel and leetic entered the thread for the very first time 35 minutes before what is considered the normal TWG beginning of a game.

You all posted something that suggests it is the first time you got in the thread.

The timing is so precise that the odds of a meteor hitting my house is slightly higher than you 3 not being wolves.

My entire game is on standby until I have some explanation as to why that happened and why all of you keeps avoiding the topic.

Yes, it's one of my group theories. The SK thing DBP brings up is just an additional layer.
"I have a great idea. Why don't all three of us post our entrances at the same time? That totally won't look coordinated or anything" - Wolfchat, according to you

Additionally, the fact that I posted "35 minutes before what is considered the normal TWG beginning of a game" means absolutely nothing to me. In Bulbagarden, a game might not get going until D2, while in TS, a game may get going before D1 even begins. How was I supposed to know what the standard start time is.