Old 04-4-2020, 08:29 PM   #485
TWGma
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
fuck yea i do

mama had an awkward entrance, me no like
sunfan playing opposite meta to last game as wolf, i know he changes his meta up so this looks suspicious to me
CK seemed to be playing like a rusty wolf at the start but has slowly trended up, keepin eyes there
haku is being haku, but in a slightly more confident way that has my alarm bells ringing
Britney Spears I don't know how to read, I have nothing trending them down currently
raeko i have no idea how to read, our first game together i died first night, and our second game she died first night, so i don't really know what her playstyle is like. nothing odd this game besides getting frustrated super super early about hakus reads
FFA being an emo, very defensive very early
fatfuck current strongest wolf gut read, their posts make me confused
Okay, I never read bolth's first game, but like, comparedto Fauna? This posting style just seems wayyy out of sorts. Really overeager (also, wtf, why am I mama now. Are you reading my username different than how it's intended to be?)

Also, Britney Spe-- oh.. Tokzic.

Okay, I'm noticing similarities to a personal thing I used to do a lot as a wolf early on, and maybe I shouldn't attribute it to other people, but playing this loose and having fun with names, to me, shows an air of trying to appear relaxed, chill, and open. Like, you're trying too hard.

A few posts later too, and yeah, the aggression is really noticeable.

This is a far cry form how he played wolf as Fauna, but that was also an anon game so can I really put credence into that... Ugh, I'm going to WIFOM myself into a corner.
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Why are you fucking pockets again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
i like tforce more than you