View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 11:12 PM   #5415
TWG Punchy
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

I think Rolf is the only other potential wolf for me at this juncture with Phil tailing just behind
Cherry, aside from their momentary suspicion, has been too consistently town for me that I'm ok with losing to them if they're powerwolfing their face off

Apollo/Rolf have been in a voting block on a few of the lynches. I don't have time to look into their interactions at this point, but this is a surface-level thing I saw. I don't know if Rolf votes partner Apollo yesterday, though.

Rolf/Flurry have also partnered up in a ton of the votes and only split up the last two phases. Rolf voted for Fauna when Flurry voted for Agent S on the KITB day, and Flurry voted Agent S again on the next day with Rolf on Apollo. That's the big distinction between these two. This would make more sense in my mind.

Phil/Flurry would be quite the power duo, but I don't think Fauna pairing these two together in their posts as the "deep wolves" is a move that a partner would make here by naming their exact remaining team members.

Phil/Rolf? Phil jarring up support for a potential Rolf vote here sounds stupid as a partner move too.

Is it Flurry/Rolf?