View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 05:38 PM   #11
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: FFR North 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
Thanks for suggesting this! I'm not sure what you're aiming for in particular, or if there are certain restrictions in place. Online gamerooms (kind of like jackbox tv) could be fun with voice chats.
That's mostly what I would defer to you guys. I don't want to act or organize on behalf of FFR: The Website, which is why I pitched this as a suggestion for a casual event. FFR admin can promote this as much or as little as you want. When I made this thread I was thinking in terms of the FFR AN threads, which are official only in their capacity to get people to AN itself, and after that it is no longer in FFR's jurisdiction.

Regarding scope, the entire thing would just be a bunch of voice/video-chats. In those video-chats we would be doing board games, video games, user-driven panels (think lectures and presentations), and maybe movie screenings, idk. Whatever gets the most interest, but nothing significantly outside that scope.

TL;DR the virtual con would not extend beyond video calling or voice calling in a group.

If there's a way to force 18+ attendance that would be ideal too. None of this hinges on that though: we just would need to make sure all content is age-appropriate.

EDIT: Broadly speaking, I want to make sure this kind of thing gets admin approval before I start making moves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic

Last edited by DaBackpack; 03-25-2020 at 05:39 PM..
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote