View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 09:04 PM   #4967
TWG Agent S
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Rolf View Post
You balked on you being the next lynch for info to instead go for phil, just to backpedal on that and pull this again on cherry. Next phase it's gonna be the same garbage but with a third different player.
Because I did an iso on Fauna, and came to the conclusion that it might not be the best bet. You can see that tunnel fall apart and stop from the beginning of the post through to the middle of the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Agent S View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Fauna View Post
Fucking hell, I go to sleep and come back to chaos

With Julian confirmed town, his take on Phil looks a little more possible. Assuming Molly blocks based on her scumreads, Eugene or Phil are really the only two she might have blocked. I struggle to see these two as scum, but if tonight ends up being a mislynch, I think we need to focus on Phil. If Eugene is a wolf, they deserve MVP.

It was more I spent less time looking for evidence of Julian reads cause everyone already knew Molly was scumreading Julian

Also, Maples fakeclaim was gross, but I really don't see a wolf doing that

Phil has dropped down since Julian outed.

My gut says I should be being more skeptical of Flurry.

Am I the only one that struggles to tell the difference between Agent S and Apollo?

Don't know what to make of Coles slot yet.

I still don't know where to put Punchy

at this point:

confirmed town: Boomer, Mathilda, Julian
town: Eugene, Cherry
town lean: Tank, Maple
null: Agent S, Apollo, Cole, Punchy
scum lean: Rolf, Phil, Flurry

I hate that I don't have strong scumreads on anyone anymore. I'm going to ISO Julian with the perspective of knowing he is town and see if I can find anything.
'but if tonight ends up being a mislynch, I think we need to focus on Phil. If Eugene is a wolf, they deserve MVP. ' Pretty certain this outrules Phil.
Reads change. Sorry that you think they shouldn't, and that everyone should follow an established lynch order regardless of new information that surfaces.