View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 07:54 AM   #4439
TWG Phil
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Apollo View Post
If there's anyone who likes a juicy slip like that it's me and I'd be lying if I wasn't thinking that it could be a possibility but my town read on fauna is hard to get over
Quote:
My read on them hasn't really changed. The slip kinda tints it red but i don't think it would make me lower her townieness in my eyes right now
Quote:
Lynch order for today for me would be

Maple
Flurry
Cole

It's hard to not have Cole on the lynch list for today when the previous players left Cole in such a bad position. I do like that they're interacting but that's about it. Their back and forth with cherry felt like it didn't need to happen imo
Quote:
Agent s for tomorrow
Quote:
Heat of the moment leads to less thinking while posting which means more pure thoughts imo. But you're right. I was more willing to give fauna a pass for the bus post because I was townreading them at the time.

why would you be nervous about the 24hr switch?

iirc they posted that they knew or were pretty sure they knew who maple was. They said maple was totally capable of playing like they did as a wolf.

Just judging by what you said on me I wouldn't be surprised if what you noted on others was twisting the narrative to make the lunch pool just be between me agent s and tank.
Quote:
You're not looking good fauna. You're looking like you're trying to build a case for a mislynch
I see the progression more, I guess it was just in the dead zone when I was skimming through stuff at EOD.

annoying
thought I had something decent