Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 04:32 PM   #82
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: Coronavirus

County closing almoat everything
DeSantis is refusing ti close beaches because he wants that sweet sweet fucking tourist money. We're over 400 cases and the state is dicking about

My county is picking up the slack and posting copa everyone to keep people out of beaches. Most fiod joints are either close or take out only

My boss, being the age group that would insta die from this, has asked us all to just self quarantine with him and my mother (they have a house apiece on the same property basically) and it was either that or dont show to work

My job is technicallly medical so between freedom to catch viruses and never be paid and that offer, I accepted

Its day 2 and i hate myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebirth0 View Post
My job is at a convenience store and is apparently essential so its business as usual. 48 hours a week, "we will be there for our customers"

At least if I or anyone in my family gets anything they will pay entirely for the medical expenses and I get 100% paid sick leave for as long as it takes.
Rebirth its good to hear from you again but wish it was under better circumstances

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter