View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 07:35 PM   #3874
TWG Julian
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

finished rereading the first phase so far. flurry has some very contradictory posts, like saying he doesn't think lynching inactives is a good idea in this kind of setup since wolves can just ensure they have a few more posts than town's lowest poster, but then later on says he'll always vote for me whenever he's not voting an inactive. i really really want to say he's not a wolf just based on his timing with the zucker vote (he basically turned that into a wagon himself), but given how all over the place he's been playing it could've been a miscalculated play from a wolf. i dunno! if flurry's still around at the end i'd be scared. there's also a chance someone as a wolf is roleplaying as the person who i'm pretty certain flurry is, in which case we are FUCKED

think tank/merengue is town too given the timing on their zucker vote. at that point it was del, mathilda, or zucker, and they went zucker. could be a yolo move, of course, but it seems legit. i will say though that between the rolf/tank headbutting that went on there, rolf looks a lot more townie than tank

gonna keep reading