View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 11:23 PM   #2225
TWG Agent S
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Apollo View Post
So I started doing an iso on chief and the first couple of posts and his interactions with Zucker are pretty weird.

Zucker comes in like I would expect a typical rp post to be but chief out of the gate comes gunning for Zucker accusing him to be the acqui. Zucker naturally is confused and chief keeps at it and then goes on to talk about eating him

Why would you accuse Zucker right out of the gate to be the acqui? Did something happen in the wolf chat that would push you to think he had been acquisitioned?
Reinforces why I think there's been a lot of tone-reads on Chief. Feels difficult to find a world where Chief/Zucker is w/w given that, but that's just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Molly View Post
Hiya everyone. I'll be on later tonight. Just want to park a vote on Chief for now. Please ask me nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Eugene View Post
Chief- You've still got that negative sense about you, and I strongly dislike it. The big wallpost you made earlier yesterday seemed like a lame effort to catch up and act as if you're solving along with us while trying to go under the radar. Wolf.
Only thing I really disagree with in Eugene's reads, and that seems to be a trend across multiple players from the looks of it. Still think it's a red herring.

Everything else I'm gucci with. Seems like majority of people are going in the same direction with their reads overall, and there hasn't been any real backlash from anyone over reads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Cherry View Post
if both molly and chief flip town i could start to believe this take what what

right now i think eugene is towny enough that he's super far down my list of suspects
Mathilda is still up. If both molly & chief flip town, I'd argue wolves are in Mathilda/Tank/Apollo given the info available right now. I would probably view Flurry in a worse manner than others supposedly are right now, but this post resonates pretty hard with the slips & issues that I've found within their posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Flurry View Post
I'll save you a headache. I'm town aligned, but I make horrendous posts at times and I don't even realize it most of the time.

The problem is that I'm not sure what to think of the players targeting me as an option and that lack of decisiveness seems to make me look worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Phil View Post
I'm going to townread julian and you cant stop me from doing this
Julian's still a pretty awkward data point for me but ok.