View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 12:44 AM   #1218
TWG Apollo
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Maple View Post
Very first post. Ok sure, I've seen it before, whatever...

quotes himself and has nothing to say to anyone else.

Comes back(at post 71 mind you) and still quotes himself. Then he finally reacts to someone else's post in the thread. Seems to not care about what's going on. I know D0 isn't the greatest to pay attention to, but come on now.

Quotes himself YET AGAIN.

and AGAIN.

I guess no one else matters in this game.

Finally voted someone based off of some meta from here I guess? I don't know. but fortunately for the thread, that's someone we can actually work off of.

Went from this quote^
to this one V

Completely taking himself off topic. He wanted to look concerned, but quickly blew that off.

Asked to talk with people, but then doesn't even post for another 20 minutes

Which is this post. Quoted a few posts, but made sure we knew his vote "was a joke"

One of the big reasons I'm on Apollo now, and yesterday.

Someone asked what posts we can get a decent read from him and replies with this? What are you doing wasting so much of our time. Giving the thread no beneficial posts . Noootttthhhiiiinnnnggg.

What tone? First we have nothing to base him off of, and now all of a sudden we have a tone we're supposed to see?

Unvotes at post 554.
Literally his last post on D0. Useless honestly.

I brought this up already, but seriously. Could you be any more contradictive of yourself in one post? Says he doesn't like any of the conversations going on, but likes the person running the posting train????? W.H.A.T.?

"hey guys, wolves are controlling the convo and making us waste on time on bs that doesn't help us. But yeah, the MAIN GUY doing all that? I like him. Definitely not a wolf."

This is his response to me bringing it up. _-_

He did, but "it was a joke" and to be fair, had no vote at EOD.

Doesn't like boomer, hmmm. NOW, he likes Eugene(the one running the post train I mentioned earlier) but doesn't like him? >_>
Reads list is shite tier. D8 tier.

Pretty confident on boomer. Which we know isn't a good vote now. I don't like it. Didn't in the first place.

This is me doing something about it. Hi

Asked boomer why he's reading him town, when, very clearly, boomer's response shows he didn't in fact have that read on him.

Interactions=/=useful.

I Get Boomer is Vigi, and we're going after Dory this phase. But unless FACTS show us otherwise, we go with Apollo next.
For a second I thought you were Mr resetti with how deep you're digging that tunnel