Old 02-27-2020, 12:43 AM   #1689
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
yes, sure did bubaroo
this point is so laser-focused on EOD and ignores the interactions of the rest of the day, so you can rightly buzz off

see my most recent post on viable lynches at the time + voteswap bullshit; there was no real indication of ANYONE talking about you other than me for the entire day, minus plop/gradiant (other people either said nothing or mentioned it as a side thought)

as I mentioned, viable lynches + voteswap bullshit

I had a sour taste in my mouth on freezin after his reentry before the first EOD and jumping right back into bolth
I gave a vote on him the next day to apply pressure to ask him for more, and lar and haku jumped on it in that order
I found some greasy shit he did during the first EOD (along with some other people) as well as you
I floated both of you as potential scum/lynch opportunities (see post 1078)

maybe if you read more than EOD you would understand the context of my vote, rather than, once again, force some fake bullshit on me that completely ignores the context of the whole phase
I don't doubt that you had freezin in your sights early on

I also don't doubt that you cast suspicion on me as well--- fypov, either lynch would be fine

but it is specifically THAT a wagon on me didn't happen that you chose Freezin as the lynch target. You said it yourself. This doesn't automatically exonerate you as town, though, since it is NAI by itself. The opposite world could have happened where DBP was the lynch instead of Freezin. We'd be in the same place, having the same discussion (well I guess freezin would)

what do you think about FG now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic