View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 12:21 AM   #1681
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
his move wasn't helpful as either alignment but that's just not the move that someone would do if they were on a team. an avoidable lynch is much more damning for wolves than for town, you know?

granted i'm not freezin and idk what he was really up to but ik as a wolf i wouldn't pull that shit
what you would normally do as a wolf has no bearing on what happened
that being said, what's stopping freezin, who was very much the vote majority leader, to not do something to spew clear on a random person? it's definitely a possibility. obviously we know he's town now, but we had no idea of truly knowing his alignment at that point in time

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
You and Round where preaching it.
I think there's more then a passing chance it was opportunistic

At this time he needs to be pressured because he has little to show for 2 phases, I just wish Haku's slot was gone because between the claim and Funny basically doing nothing but throwing a child's fit the slot really fucks with me wanting to entertain not voting it to the great ether
it was a hot opportunity. KITB was becoming a possibility if the three of them (Gradiant, funny, freezin) swapped onto DBP
funny/freezin are definitely not a team (thanks flip)

why didn't people really respond/engage to me yesterday about dabackpack? it seemed like only plop and gradiant were talking about it at some point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
did you end up believing any amount that you were going for possible scum here, or were you just voting for someone you thought was town because the dbp you had left wasn't going anywhere?
yes, I did believe dabackpack was scum at that point in time
I got cold feet from the CFD, and I wanted to have a viable vote this time since it was going to be pretty much 5-5 freezin/fg at that point in time and me having a random-ass vote on dabackpack was just stupid as hell. the CFD made me think something shady was going in with some potential partner relationship between fg/freezi/storn. freezi had voted storn, so that spew clear earlier thing felt like a possibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
As for teams, gradiant/angel/[round,raeko,dap,duk] or round/dap/[angel,raeko,duk,gradiant] is where I'm at.
me and backpack? the fuck are you on about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
not sure why I as a wolf here would be the only one up to this point to point out possible dbp/rb pairing if I'm also their teammate. Neither of them have really been possible lynch candidates aside from dbp last phase but I'm not really counting that shitshow of vote switches. With how game's gone so far, it'd certainly be way easier to just coast and keep throwing lynches on the people that have already been show to be easy to wagon rather than point out a pair based on a hard tinfoil.
people were floating me d1 (psycho/xiz), so it's not that far out of the realm of possibility

in the span of typing this post, I saw that backpack posted a ton of shit
sup