Old 02-24-2020, 09:25 PM   #1421
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
these are in reverse chronological order
you started off townreading me, because in order for you to call my wagon "bad vibes" and say "maybe they're seeing something in him that I can't" implies a townread

you pursue this further to affirm your suspicions on xiz

"based on how RB was there to self pres if a wagon gained traction on him and he wasn't on either of the 2 big wagons i think we can say him being a wolf did not play into the situation."
can you explain this? from what I'm seeing, it seems that xiz flipping green makes the wagon seem less suspect to you, and following through that gave you a different viewpoint on me?
I'm just trying to see your perspective here and how you made this transition with your read
These posts, especially the last posts are from me reading you as a null to light town at best. I think this is just you misunderstanding how im reading you.

What i say in the first post is that i think that if you were a wolf or if you were town didn't majorly affect the wagons. and essentially that if you are a wolf i dont think anyone hopped wagons to try and save you since you were not in that much danger as i see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post